Welcome to Sizzlehearts.com – (hereinafter “Sizzlehearts” or “this website” or “the website”) – this is an online service which allows users to connect with each other either for a) long-term dating, b) friendship or c) professional connections. This service seeks to encourage and inspire our members to pursue the partner and the career of their dreams. This website does not guarantee that users would find the type of connection they seek, including, but not limited to, a romantic partner. This website also features video content primarily designed to promote the themes of long-term, meaningful relationships and the importance of pursuing one’s dreams. Finally, Sizzlehearts offers users the opportunity to utilise our various social networking tools, including direct messaging to connect with each other, as well as the option to advertise and promote their own entrepreneurial businesses. By consenting to utilising this website, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (this “Agreement”), when you sign up as a Member of Sizzlehearts:
2. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to become a Member of Sizzlehearts.
3. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you are a Member. If Sizzlehearts terminates your membership because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of fees paid to Sizzlehearts. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made by the sole discretion of the Management of Sizzlehearts. Sizzlehearts is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership. Sizzlehearts is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your membership is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
4. Your Interactions with fellow Members. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT Sizzlehearts CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. Sizzlehearts ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS NOR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. Sizzlehearts RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME, USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Sizzlehearts BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH Sizzlehearts. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET IN PERSON. YOU SHOULD NEVER PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
5. Proprietary Rights. Sizzlehearts owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. This Website contains the copyrighted material(s), trademarks, and other proprietary information of Sizzlehearts. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you, (or anyone, including, but not limited to, anyone associated with you), may not do any of the following, which includes, but is not limited to: copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information of Sizzlehearts.
6. Prohibited Activities. Sizzlehearts reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the services of Sizzlehearts, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or engaged in conduct that is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list, including, but not limited to, of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the services of Sizzlehearts:
a. You will not impersonate any person or entity.
b. You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
c. You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Sizzlehearts without our specific prior written consent.
d. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material.
e. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in this Service.
f. You will not transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other, including, but not limited to: computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of anything, including, but not limited to: computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
g. You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through this Service.
h. You will not “frame” or “mirror” any part of this Service or this Website.
i. You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the services of Sizzlehearts.
7. Interaction with Representatives. Sizzlehearts provides assistance and guidance through its representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you are not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or behave in any manner which the Management and staff (representatives) of Sizzlehearts deem inappropriate. If the Management of Sizzlehearts deems, in its sole discretion, your behaviour towards any of our employees, and ourselves, can be so described as outlined in this clause, we reserve the right to terminate your membership.
8. Disclaimer. In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted on this Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional, financial, medical, legal, or other advice. Sizzlehearts makes no representations nor warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through this Website. If you have specific concerns, or a situation arises in which you require advice, including, but not limited to, medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist. Sizzlehearts WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE SHOULD YOU DEEM THAT YOU ARE UNABLE TO TEACH, LEARN AND/OR IMPROVE UPON ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE(S) YOU SET OUT TO TEACH, LEARN AND/OR IMPROVE UPON, VIA YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF ANY FACTOR, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LENGTH OF TIME YOU HAVE USED THIS SERVICE.
9. Links. The Sizzlehearts service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. Due to the fact that Sizzlehearts has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Sizzlehearts is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible nor liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Sizzlehearts shall not be responsible, nor be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
10. Limitation on Liability. In no event will Sizzlehearts be liable to (including, but not limited to) you, any third person and/or entity for any (including, but not limited to) indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if Sizzlehearts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
11. Arbitration Agreement. The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), this Service, or this Website shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by/under the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
12. Waiver of Rights. By using the services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Sizzlehearts. YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and Sizzlehearts, shall be governed by/under the laws of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
14. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold Sizzlehearts, including, but not limited to, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by yourself and/or any third party due to or arising out of your use of the services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
16. Amendments. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Sizzlehearts, and regarding the use of its services. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement is subject to change by Sizzlehearts at any time. The revised terms will be effective upon posting on Sizzlehearts’ Website and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. Please Contact Us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
February 22, 2021.